Juvenile Crimes

If your son or daughter has been accused of a crime and is facing charges in the New Jersey juvenile justice system, you need to make sure you do everything you can to help. In certain ways, the outcome of a juvenile crime case can impact a young person well beyond when he or she turns 18, so it is critical to work with a juvenile crime defense lawyer you can trust to help your child — especially if the prosecutor is seeking to waive your child up to adult criminal court.

Do not let one mistake ruin your child's life. Juvenile crimes attorney Louis Charles Shapiro in Vineland, New Jersey, brings 20 years of legal experience to your juvenile crime matter. He has also been named a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification.

Put Your Child In The Best Possible Position For Success

Louis Charles Shapiro provides a strong defense in juvenile court against criminal charges involving:

  • Property crimes — Including vandalism, theft, robbery and armed robbery
  • Alcohol crimes — Including underage possession and consumption of alcohol, and DWI
  • Drug crimes — Including possession, possession with intent to distribute, cultivation, manufacturing, delivery and trafficking
  • Violent crimes — Including assault and aggravated assault
  • Sex crimes — including sexual assault, endangering and sexual contact charges

Sometimes, one of the most important aspects of defending young people in the juvenile justice system is making sure they get the most lenient punishment possible. The juvenile system — more so than the adult criminal justice system — is geared toward helping young people rehabilitate themselves and to obtain the resources they need to avoid further problems in the future. Mr. Shapiro has experience working within the juvenile justice system and can help minimize the punishments they face.

Contact Louis Charles Shapiro, P.A., For A Consultation Now

To provide a strong defense for your child against juvenile charges, call Louis Charles Shapiro, P.A., at 856-691-6800 to set up a free, in-person consultation. You may also contact the firm online with your request.